Friday, December 12, 2003

The Friday Five with a Holiday Flavor

1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?
The cold, no. Not in the least. Snow, yes. If they're a package deal bring 'em both. But cold without the snow is just brutal punishment

2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?
Home, fire, warmth, hot beverages, family, laughter

3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?
I'm sure I do, but nothing which feels out of the ordinary

4. Do you do anything to help the needy?
I must say the CFC (combined federal campaign to those who, like myself, don't speak acronym) has soured me a bit this year. I'm definitely up for giving something (i.e. my gloves, etc) to someone on the street, but nothing coordinated.

5. What one gift would you like for yourself?
Inspiration

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home