Sunday, December 21, 2003

Comments?

Based on the suggestions of several people and an interest in improving my expression, I have added a comments feature.

At this point, I'd say they are under advisement and review. I'm initially dubious/ skeptical about their value to me, but we shall see. I also see a value in both receiving feedback and, for my own purposes, refining, updating, addending my posts in an out of the way fashion- spiderwebbing the mind if you will.

I will state up front that I will not hesitate to censor comments based on language and tone (if for no other reason than accessing the site at work becomes dicier as the language degenerates) as well as a broad interpretation or relevance. Censoring may consist of either editing the comment or outright deleting it.

One more thing, I promise not to Mary Rosh it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home