Sunday, November 30, 2003

another friday five, tardy

1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?
Depends. I don't mind the crowds, though I do mind people milling about aimlessly as if the store/ walkway were there for them alone. Shopping, no I don't mind shopping (unless it's for me).

2. What was the last thing you purchased?
Either a pair of shoes or a jacket, I can't recall.

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?
In the actual store. To see the thing, touch the thing, know that the thing is what I imagine the thing to be.

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?
Off and on, I received an allowance. It wasn't much, a buck or three (at most) a week. I'd always hoped my parents splitting up would result in two allowances. Alas, no dice.

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?
It might be my PDA, but that was over 2 years ago. Either my green or sand colored button down shirts. Turns out Geoffrey Beene shirts make me look like a freaking pirate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home