Friday, October 31, 2003

Another Fiver

1. What was your first Halloween costume?
I think my parents dressed me up as some little farmer or such when I was still to small to stop them. The first one I remember would be He-Man... Battle Action He-Man to be precise.

2. What was your best costume and why?
Possibly He-man, possibly The Joker, but probably Ross Perot in 1996.

3. Did you ever play a trick on someone who didn't give you a treat?
Nope. Mostly the tricks are reserved for those who give out crappy treats.

4. Do you have any Halloween traditions? (ie: Family pumpkin carving, special dinner before trick or treating, etc.)
Nope. Actually, I don't know that I have any traditions for anything. That's a downer of a thought.

5. Share your favorite scary story...real or legend!
The one about the young couple at "makeout point" who hear a story a mass murderer with a hook for a hand being on the loose. Needless to say, she gets scared and insists he take her home after she thinks she hears something. Blah, blah, blah. When Dude gets her home, walks around to open her door... there's a hook hanging from the door handle. Yeah, so I forgot most of the middle of the story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home